Monday, August 10, 2009

Why I'm not as thin as I'd like to be part 3

I discovered these this weekend. Oh. My. Chocolaty. Goodness.

I was hesitant at first because I'm not a dark chocolate kind of girl. If I'm going to indulge in chocolate it will be creamy and contain a cavity-inducing level of sweetness. Not bitter and crumbly. Also, typically fruit in my chocolate bores me. I feel as though candy marketers think this: if your chocolate is so mediocre that it can't stand alone, throw fruit in it! No one will notice the difference.

So I tried this to appease my mother.

THANK YOU MOM!

Don't like dark chocolate?

You will.

Don't like fruit in your chocolate?

You'll beg for more.

Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all."- Thumper